Watchin' God Book One - Listed Alphabetically

">

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's OFFICIAL!!

Xulon Press just listed my revamped and retitled book! 
  

is available in paperback
Kindle


  



There!!  Now... to start thinking about Book Two!  I have plenty of good stories about the cool stuff God has done in my life!

Pretty please order a copy from Xulon in paperback (where I get a reasonable royalty) or Amazon if you need/want a copy for Kindle (where the royalties aren't so much...) or Nook.   Starving artists the world over will appreciate it!  Especially this one!

Then share this!!  Think of it - by sharing this post, you may be able to help someone who really needs it!  

And I'd love to hear comments. 

1 comment:

  1. At this time it seems like Wordpress is the best blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments me keep me going! I mean, seriously, if no one comments, how do I know if anyone is actually reading this blog?? :-)