Watchin' God Book One - Listed Alphabetically

">

Monday, November 10, 2014

Feeling a bit like nothing is ever going to get finished. 

Really, only The Book.  It seems there are several things that I neglected to include that would make it more logical to an uninitiated reader.  So, back to adding more pages!

And then... to make it cheaper for me to get copies when I want them, I'm working on a Blurb.com version, also.  Which means making a cover.  I could work on photos forever and ever amen... always something to tweek!

Here are the two frontrunners.


Someone one pray for me that I can get this thing finished!!  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments me keep me going! I mean, seriously, if no one comments, how do I know if anyone is actually reading this blog?? :-)